Lobos explorer takes you to paradise, concretely in the natural park of the island of Lobos, virgin and uninhabited island, an authentic and original territory also seen as a jewel of the Canaries. Its desert landscape peeps out between the two islands:
Fuerteventura and Lanzarote; and hides beautiful beaches and lagoons with crystal clear waters. 10 minutes from the port of Corralejo, the island of Lobos is the most visited ever!
On this excursion, you will be transported to the island aboard the “Zodiac” (motor boat) of Captain Javi.
Javi is a native majorero (aboriginal of Fuerteventura), and grandson of the lighthouse keeper of Lobos, Antoñito el Farero, until 1938 for 60 years.
Once on the island of Lobos, your captain will host you in his house inherited from generation to generation, and will immerse you in the history of his family
Just before arriving at your destination, you will make a stop near the marina, where
you can optionally practice water sports such as snorkeling, kayak, paddle surf and be caught by the precious underwater camera of Javi in the crystal clear waters of this wonderful magical place; or to visit the island of Lobos by bike!
The landscape of Lobos invites you to spend hours sitting on the seashore staring at the horizon, feeling a sense of peace and tranquility, relaxing in front of the waves of blue, sipping drinks (water, beer, wine, soft drinks) and enjoying a delicious paella (fish).
Corralejo Harbor (La Lonja restaurant)
10:00 AM ad 3: P.M.
1. Departure at 10.00 AM and 3.00 PM from the port of Corralejo
2. Zodiac tour (motor boat) along the coast of Lobos Island
3. Landing at Captain Javi’s house at the small port on the island of Lobos
4. Snorkeling, kayaking, paddle surfing, walking or cycling on the island, climbing the volcano of “La Caldera”, visiting the Martiño lighthouse, admiring the splendour of the lagoons at high tide, diving from the small village’s small pier, sip cool drinks (wine, water, beer, drinks), eat a good paella!
5. Return to the port of Corralejo at 2.30 PM and 7.30 PM